Saturday, July 12, 2014

Back in the Saddle

So, it has been ALMOST 5 years since I have written anything on this blog and just came across it again through a variety of extenuating circumstances that I won't go into right now. I have been known to say in the very recent past that I hate blogs.  But for reasons that I might slowly write about over the coming months, it has become clear to me that it might be a really good exercise for me to keep track of what I have been doing. And not just because I have a really bad memory. Even if no one reads one word. Just for the mere act of speaking up and putting it out there. Just for me. So here goes. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa,
I'll read from time to time. I can't wait to see and hear what comes next for you!

Your friend from way back when,
Doug Holtz